Nuffnang

Friday 4 January 2013

Too late for Happy New Year?

Hello hello!

Happy New Year 2013 to everyone!



Lol i'm super late. xD

The Internet connection around my housing area has been a total bitch. Sometimes it's there, and the next second everything gets disconnected. -___- So actually i made this post on the first day of this year but it has to be delayed till today lol. /fail

Anyways! New Year's resolution time! But first, time to do some checking on last year's list. Feels weird labeling 2012 as 'last year' since it's like 4 days ago? And on New Year's day, on Facebook and Twitter, my friends decided to be trolls by putting up statuses like 'I haven't showered/ate/slept/etc since last year' haha. Okay, onto last year's resolution! I hope i've accomplished alot. >__<


2012 resoulutions! 
1) Of course, study hard and score better in school exams. Aiming to at least bringing up all of my failed subjects like Add Maths and Moral orz!- Can lah! I got a C for Add Maths and B for Moral woot! For trials. :D 
2) Score at least 5A's among the 10 subjects for SPM. i've had 5As for UPSR and PMR so why not give it another 5 lol! If got more better loh!
- Don't know yet! But i'm starting to get worried and nervous already. :/ Even though results day is like March. 
3) Do better and improve on cosplay! As well as improvising previous failed cosplays. So far my most successful one is Mayushii others can go down the drain liao oTL.
- Haven't been cosplaying much last year. Didn't have the time cuz of SPM so this resolution rather failed orz. 
4) Complete all planned solo and partner cosplays! Still in the process of sorting out. Will reveal soon. And i'm so happy to find partners and groups for certain cosplays! Shiawase maxx! :3
- FAILED! Really really no time orz orz. /excuses 
5) Lose some more weight and exercise moar! Had lost 2kg by the end of this year yaaaaaaay! But might gain in back during CNY lololol! Must lose more more more! 8D- I did lose some weight hahahahha. Thanks to all the studying i skipped dinner alot. Lol unhealthy i know but i ended up loosing 2 kg. :D But i'm still chubby orz 
6) Practice piano more often. Sighs! Can feel my piano skills rusting. But my piano teacher still can tahan me! She's so kind! :C
- HAHAHHAHA failed horribly. My mom asked me to stop going for piano classes starting June last year and i've been rusty since then.  
7) Reduce usage of computer. This be hard! But shall try my best for the sake of my results!
- LOL failed too. The computer and i are soul mates. :3 
8) Be more succesful in make up yet not become too fa qiao. Lol wth using make up adi cinsidered fa qiao loh!- YES! I can happily say that i did improve my make up! Bought and used all the right products for my skin. Didn't have any caking during events. And i feel that my eye make up has improved! Thank you YouTube! 8D 
9) Not be a cheapskate and try to buy birthday presents for friends. I shall change! So look out! You might expect an awesome gift from me for your borthday hahaha! xD- HAHAHA i can't believe i made such a resolution! xD But yeah! I've been rather generous and *cough* thoughtful enough to remember my closer friend's birthday and even get/make them gifts.  
10) Treasure friends and cherish every moment possible. Last year of high school man! Although i really really feel like gtfo high school but then there's a part in me who just can't seem to really let go of it just yet. I admit that my heart is so hard that i won't cry in any movies where peepol die but cry when a dog is dying wtf but i just might tear up during farewell. Who knows? :(- I did. And i really miss them right now. Really enjoyed during our class trip last year! And on the way back home in the bus, we all shared our thoughts about each other and made touching speeches and thanks and almost everyone including me cried/teared up. I was really surprised even some of the guys did. :') 

So i accomplished 5 out of 10 in my list! Not bad not bad haha. Glad that i managed to strike out at least half of my list. :D Now onto this year's resolution!

2013 resolutions!

1) LOSE WEIGHT! I have my serious shit face on this time. Mom has been forcing me to exercise for at least 30 mins everyday. Hope I'll get used to it! I'll just have to break up my long term relationship with desserts and all things yummy. :C

2) Cope with college. I hope i can make some new friends asap. And cope with the work and classes. And of course do well in exams and assessments. Gawd just thinking bout all that is giving me a headache. D: HAVE TO SURVIVE!

3) Improve cosplay! Not sure if i have the time but i'll try my best to improve. Promised to do some partner plans with partner in crime (lol) Seki! Finally get to cosplay with her after so long. :3

4) Don't spend too much on cosplay. This is also a must! Shall try to use some money on clothes, shoes, skin care etc. Cosplay will always be a part of my life but it's still considered as a rather expensive hobby. :/ I need to control! I have to keep in mind that i'm still young and still have plenty of my youth to cosplay lol.

5) IF i can, sleep more AT NIGHT. I admit i'm more of a night person. I'll end up taking long naps in the afternoon and staying up late at night lol. I need to reverse this! xD

6) Don't lose contact with close high school friends. Yes, this always happens. We meet new friends in college and move on with our lives. I really hope to keep in contact with my high school friends and hopefully meet up with them sometimes.

7) Look after my skin. I don't really have much of a skin problem, except that it's rather filled with blackheads and it's super freaking oily. Must remind myself to use masks every weekend.


Hmm, i guess that's about it. I hope i can complete more this year compared to last year lol.

Again, wishing everyone a happy new year! May this year be better than the last! I mean come on, we awesome human beings survived the end of the freaking world lol.

Oh, and happy January 4th ! It's a really special day today! I'll explain why.

For some reason, the Chinese writes 'I Love You' (我爱你/wo ai ni) as 520 in numbers. And while writing dates, Chinese writes the year first, followed by the month and date. So today is 2013/1/4. If using the 520 thingy and saying the numbers in Mandarin, it'll be '爱(2) 你(0) 一(1)  生(3)  一(1)  世(4)' or 'ai ni yi sheng yi shi' which means loving you for eternity. So creative right! And so sweet at the same time. :D

And apparently they'll be a lot of couples getting married and a lot of people confessing their love to their partners today! This is like Valentine's Day level 9000 lol. xD And apparently there's going to be a Chinese movie about today. :3

So happy 201314 everyone! Love and cherish the ones with you forever! <3

3 comments:

  1. Eh twinnie what college are you heading off to? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. KDU. T___T But i have so many friends going to Inti like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuuuuuuuuuuu! :'( Oh well maybe I'll meet your friends lol!

    ReplyDelete