Nuffnang

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Waiting for the end.

The end is close! The end is close! 8D

So tomorrow is officially the last day of SPM WOOHOO! I'll be having my final Economics paper, finishing at 4pm. Gonna be a long day but bah! At least it's the end of all damnation! So damn lazy to study hard for Econ but i want to higher the chance of me getting a higher scholarship. :C

As I mentioned earlier, my schedule after SPM is rather packed. Having prom on the 10th and not enough time to shop for my prom stuff. So far I've got my dress (which wasn't really my dream prom dress, bought it  in a hurry) and prolly gonna hijack one of mom's heels or if i can look for a nicer one in time.

And then there's Comic Fiesta! Might only be able to go for only Day 1 because my uncle and his family from Australia will be visiting KL FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME, and their Malaysians...
Well! At least there are some people way more unpatriotic than i am.
I've actually bought the 2 day early bird ticket but might sell it off to my friends. Not even sure if I'm able to even get inside the event hall thanks to last year's mess. :/ Anyways, i'll still be looking forward to meet up and camwhore with cosplay buddies! Not forgetting the mass COD-ing i have to do.

Oh wait! Might not have enough time to learn to drive either. Since my schedule for December is super packed and I'll most prolly be starting College next Jan. It's not that i want to start early! If given the choice I'll definitely start on March. But my course's intake is either on Jan or July... July is too freaking long for a break and by the time I might end up a hikikomori slacking and rotting at home. D: So i have no choice but to go for the Jan intake.

Have so many things in mind to blog about! Lowyat.net make up hauls, cheapo make up hauls, cosplay plan update and many many moaaaaaar.

Can't wait for the end! I can smell complete freedom already!

No comments:

Post a Comment