Nuffnang

Friday 9 March 2012

After a long break.

Ohh how i miss blogging soooo much! :'(

Been super, terribly, extremely busy for the pass month i can barely breathe! I didn't even have time to sit in front of the tv and watch my fav tv shows! The load of home works and projects, jam-packed tuition schedules and most of all, the minimal amount of sleep i get every night. :( It gets worse during exam weeks, only around 2-3 hours sleep per night due to cramming and burning midnight oil lol!

But i'm glad that everything's over and i can FINALLY, LIKE FINALLY get to slack and catch up on the animes and mangas that are piling up the past month! Also, looking forward to watch new series like Another and Guilty Crown. :3

Also! There will be an ACG event tomorrow! It's the Animax Carnival 2012 ! Not  really looking forward to it tho, it didn't really seem much of a convincing event. The only highlight is that Alodia Gosengfiao, the famous cosplayer from the Philippines will be making a guest appereance at the event then. But other than that, i'm going for the event to merely catch up with cosplay buddies! It's been awhile since Comic Fiesta last year!

Will be cosplaying as Akemi Homura, school uniform version:


OHO! So excited! 8D She's one of my fav from Puella Magi! Top three are Mami, Homura and Madoka. I didn't really like Sayaka and Kyoko cuz there were sorta annoying. :C

Anyway! My initial plan was to cosplay this version BUT as Madoka whereas my twinneh Joanne as Moemura.


OMG SO KYUT ONE CAN DIE OF MOENESS OVERLOAD! <3 Can't wait to see twinneh as her! :3

So anyways, as usual i ordered my stuff from Taobao. When the stuff arrived at Malaysia, the middleman (or should i say lady!) told me that the seller of my Madoka wig accidentally sent the wig to the wrong address and is now somewhere in China. T___T Sad maxx! So the wig might only come two weeks later or next month. :C So, i decided to cosplay as Homura with a random blackish greyish wig i have while twinneh as MOEmura. Homu twins! <3

And this will be my first time wearing purple lenses! Will be using Pop C light purple lens. Review and pictures coming up!

Now to go pack up for tomorrowwww!

2 comments:

  1. Twinnieeeee lol I just did a test a few minutes ago XD Pfft my Natural 3 Tones Violet not obvious at all rawr. I was looking so forward to having purple eyes. ):

    SEE YOU TOMORROW <3 Hope I can live up to your expectations of cuteness hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owhh! Natural series's lens is liek really natural ahahaha! xD

    And you were super cute today! <3

    ReplyDelete