Nuffnang

Tuesday 13 March 2012

AFA hits Malaysia!

IT'S TRUE! :D

I've heard the news last year that AFA would actually make a debut this year but i thought it couldn't really be possible, i mean, Malaysia? Of all places in Asia! Not that i'm looking down at my own country, but to be honest, i can't really think of any place big enough to hold down that many people, plus the fact that many visitors and ACG enthusiasts from other countries would be coming too! :O

But yes! It is true now! AFA has just announced that we would be having our very own AFAMY !

Ohoho! So excited! :D The main site wasn't updated yet so not much info for now. I really hope they'll update us really soon on guest appearances and activities.

So i'll be stalking their facebook page more frequently now!

But the usual and actual AFA2012 will still be at Singapore coming November. Have been there last year and it certainly was an overwhelming experience! Have blogged about it here . :D Sadly, i don't think i'll be able to make it again this year due to my public exam, SPM. :C

But still! I'll certainly be making plans to attend next year's Cosfest! Cosfest is also another major ACG event in Singapore. But not as huge as AFA. Still i want to attend it!

So many events this year! Yet so little time for me to prepare! Shall start sorting out my cosplay plans. ;__;

PS: I've updated the 'profile' section on my blog! Do take a look! But i have a feeling that it's a little to emo and all ahaha! Also, have added a 'shop' section linking to my thread at the Comic Fiesta Forums where i'll be selling some of my stuff. Check that out too! And help me earn some moneh!

Speaking of moneh, recenly joined Nuffnang in hope to earn some pocket money for myself. :)

PLUS! I created a new banner and changed my blog layout. :D More simpler i guess? Am brain dead atm so can't really think of any fancy and creative ideas. >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment