Nuffnang

Saturday 31 December 2011

New year's eve ALREADY?!

And i thought it was only boxing day. Sad!

So i'm currently at my granny's place at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. And this is where my time and date started to get all screwed up.

I mean Sabah is such a relaxing place it makes peepol forget how long they've actually been here. Truestory.jpg bro! My dad thought we were only here for 3 days when it's been already one week orz!

And strangely enough, my sleeping time has actually improved! Back in KL i usually sleep around 12am-2am but at Sabah i got tired easily and hit the sack when it's only like 10.30pm wtf! My sis came to a conclusion that we got the 'old peepol syndrome' lol.

Anyways, at first the weather in Sabah was perfect! All cloudee cloudy with no sun at all! Until a few days later where it started to really hit up and the sun was 10 times more stronger than KL omg! And the result of that, is me having a swollen right eye due to my body heat all supprssed up there. Shall chiong drink more h2o!

And! Will be spending the new year here! HOHO countdown later at a BEACH with COCONUT WATER instead of counting down at a random crowded shopping mall with Chatime lol! In yer feiz city kids! Kampong ftw! 8D

Okay, since everyone's onto the new year hype, shall list down my new year's resolution! :D

2012 resoulutions!
1) Of course, study hard and score better in school exams. Aiming to at least bringing up all of my failed subjects like Add Maths and Moral orz!

2) Score at least 5A's among the 10 subjects for SPM. i've had 5As for UPSR and PMR so why not give it another 5 lol! If got more better loh!

3) Do better and improve on cosplay! As well as improvising previous failed cosplays. So far my most successful one is Mayushii others can go down the drain liao oTL.

4) Complete all planned solo and partner cosplays! Still in the process of sorting out. Will reveal soon. And i'm so happy to find partners and groups for certain cosplays! Shiawase maxx! :3

5) Lose some more weight and exercise moar! Had lost 2kg by the end of this year yaaaaaaay! But might gain in back during CNY lololol! Must lose more more more! 8D

6) Practice piano more often. Sighs! Can feel my piano skills rusting. But my piano teacher still can tahan me! She's so kind! :C

7) Reduce usage of computer. This be hard! But shall try my best for the sake of my results!

8) Be more succesful in make up yet not become too fa qiao. Lol wth using make up adi cinsidered fa qiao loh!

9) Not be a cheapskate and try to buy birthday presents for friends. I shall change! So look out! You might expect an awesome gift fromme for your borthday hahaha! xD

10) Treasure friends and cherish every moment possible. Last year of high school man! Although i really really feel like gtfo high school but then there's a part in me who just can't seem to really let go of it just yet. I admit that my heart is so hard that i won't cry in any movies where peepol die but cry when a dog is dying wtf but i just might tear up during farewell. Who knows? :(

Guess that's all! Longer list compared to this year! Hope i'll be able to complete it successfully!

Meanwhile, wishing all of you an early Happy New Year 2012! Will be off counting down at the lovely beach ohohoho!

May this year be good to all of you! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment