Nuffnang

Thursday 22 December 2011

Comic Fiesta 2011!

So i actually finished this post on the 20th but i feel that it's really full of rage so i shall minimize it a little first. :D

Also, will be having very very little pics this time. Sorry!

First day!  
Arrived at the event at 4pm orz. I know i know it's super late! Cuz i had piano recital from 2-3pm, if not i would have definitely went earlier! D:

I already had my make up and costume on so i need not chiong for toilet space hahaha. I was cosplaying as Mayuri Shiina from Steins; Gate again. Sorry loh. Poor cosplayer is poor. T__T

Anyways, twinneh Joanne warned me about the long-ass queue and she was right! Reached there and the line is still up to the park! Twinneh said it was until the car park earlier in the morning wtf. And here i was thinking the line 'had already cleared', how wrong was i. D:

Check here, early morning crowd rage!



So sis and i waited for around half an hour and finally arrived inside hall 4, where the ticketing counter was. Presented my mock ticket that i bought from Anime Tech and received my tickets! If i went earlier i'll prolly end up waiting for a thousand years like twinneh. D: But then again! I'll missed so much things!Also COD-ed a wig with Relyss who was cosplaying as Hajime Saitou from Hakuoki, i think! ><

Then we went roaming around the convention centre, which was at hall 5. There were so many booths! Tempted to buy some of them but then thought 'Maybe day 2 has more stuff? Since it's already 5pm prolly most stuff have been sold out.' (And how wrong was i again. You'll see why.) And then again! Some event-goers and cosplayers went up to me saying 'Tutturu!' or 'Tutturu! Hello Mayushii!' or 'Tutturu! You're so moe Mayushii!' or 'Tutturu! WHERE'S YOUR OKARIN?!' Lol! For that last one i answered "Probably on a date with Kurisu-chan! :3' and they went laughing! So much fun to cosplay as Mayuri! :3

Went off COD-ing a wig with Kiddo who was cosplaying as Nezumi with her partner as Shion from No.6! Didn't manage to snap a pic! D: Later, J Han from MVP (Malaysian Vocaloid Party) on FB, whom i met at AFA stopped me and asked if i wanted to meet the members of the group, so i agreed and followed him. Met a few members there and chatted with them like Aki (the head! Finally get to meet him!), Alfred, Daniel and Jerry. (whom i also met in AFA with J Han.) Didn't really chat with the girls cuz they were busy touching up make up. :C





















With Alfred cosplaying as Ulqiorra from Bleach! Awesomeness please!

I remembered taking pics with those i mentioned but couldn't find the pics. D:

After that i went on to COD with the forumer. On the way, Hexlord of Black Rabbit Photography  (Whom i again, met in AFA! :D) saw me and called out to me. His eyes so sharp can spot me among the huge crowd! And he said 'You're too blue lah!' Haha! He gave me his name card too! Awesome photog who takes awesome pictures who gives awesome name cards with his awesome photos on it hoho! 8D
He even showed me some of the pics he took, one of 'em which was a Amane Suzuha cosplayer! And she's Ryukku/Annie! OMG WTF I WANNA MEET HER! But Hex said she already went home. NOOOOOOO! TAT

And the thing i most regretted about that day is forgetting to camwhore with Hex. FML! D:

Met up with sis and she complained that she was thirsty. So we when over to hall 5 which has a corner which sells food and drinks at a super expensive price wtf. One coke cost RM3.50 weih! While we were lining up, a pretty Kagamine Rin cosplayer came up and greeted me. 'Hey Cloudee!' and i was like 'Err, huhh?' lol! And she said 'Ohh i'm sorry! I'm Haruhi! From FB.' and i went 'OHHHH! OMG OMG! I'm so so sorry i couldn't recognize you!' YES. She looks so different from her FB pic! I chatted with her for a little while and she realized that she was 'in my way from buying drinks' lol! So she went off. Really glad to meet her! And till today i feel so bad for not being able to recognize her OTL. ;__;

And then mama Kroduz, cosplaying as Seishin from Shiki found me and chat with me too! He told me that he's cosplaying as Bon from Ao no Exorcist tmr! HOHO! Imma AnE fan so he automatically entered my wanted cosplay list!





















Pretty Haru and i! :D





















Mama and his daughter! Both of us looking blur here haha! xD


After awhile of roaming, i got tired cuz my boots were a little too tight and my feet was starting to hurt BADLY. Got changed in one of toilets. Ho! I managed to chiong the toilet before more cosplayers started swarming in! Next time i can help you chiong toilet too hahaha!

So sis and i walked to Suria KLCC's food court for dinner. I was still wearing my wig cuz my hair looked like shit. And i didn't remove my make up cuz i forgot to bring my tissue wipes. :/

















Mai dinner! Spaghetti Bolognese with Alfred-o (LOL!) meatballs and a Mocha slush! YUMM! <3

While hunting for dinner, again, Hex saw me and called out to me! And i said 'Wahh! You can even recognize me when i'm wearing my normal clothes!' and he said 'Haih! Mayushii's hair is too obvious to not notice leh haha!'

At one point, my sis said that Mayushii's wig looks like those famous Korean star's hairstyle. -__-

We also went by Kinokuniya after dinner. And the Japanese books and magazines as well as the manga section was full of CF-ers! Not really full but there were a few! xD

And i saw this!

















(Last role) Original Japanese manga of AnE!!! Which cost around RM26 per book orz. At first i wanted to buy the one with Shima as the cover but apparently there was no more there. SEE even pervy dudes gain popularity! But gahh, screw empty wallets! I shall slowly collect these in future! >3

And that ended my day at CF day 1! Really crappy due to the long line and huge ass crowd but it was fun meeting up with friends! :D

Second day!

Ho today i got up at 9am! First i helped my sis put on some make up to go with her lolita, then i took my time putting on my make up for Mayoi Hachikuji. But then, my parents kept rushing us as they were running late for an appointment, so i quickly put on my costume and packed my stuff and went.

Half way on the highway, i realized that i forgot to do chest binding SHIT! Nao i ish over matured Mayoi who has grown boobs out earlier oTL! And i realized i forgot to bring along my headband and bracelet. GG.COM AHH!

The road to KL was super packed! Arrived there at around 11.00am but we jammed all the way till 12pm and finally reached KLCC convention centre. AND BEHOLD, le long line is waiting for us there. D:

Actually, today the line was moving! There were volunteers around  checking up and all. Since we already got our tickets yesterday, we made our way to hall 5.

Bad idea. It was freaking packed! We literally had to squeeze through the crowd to reach the doujin booths! We were stuck in the crowd for half and hour and finally made our ways to the booth area. But the booths were crowded too! We barely managed to look at all the stuff around. And i was feeling really sweaty and didn't want my make up to come off so we left the hall.

And camped in hall 4! Found twinneh Joanne cosplaying as Megurine Luka Secret Police version and her team mates Haru who was cosplaying as Meiko and Alex, cosplaying as Gakupo! Haru then gave me her coscard. Double sided some more! Got to know the super friendly Alex who even guided me when i was camwhoring with twinneh LOL! xD Twinneh said i fail in camwhoring and haven't mastered the 'art' of camwhoring yet haha! xD





















Haru as le smexy Meiko and i! :D





















FAIL. I always cut my face in half when camwhoring orz. But twinneh looks so pretty here! :3

















And a better one thanks to Alex! 8D

After awhile, twinneh's team mate came and were off for a photo shoot. Meanwhile, my sis when off looking for her friends again while i just hanged around at hall 4 waitingformypictobetaken searching for other friends. Nope, can't find no any of them. D:

So i decided to walk around the park outside. Sien. Nothing much there. I guess i was really tired today, didn't really have the mood to take pictures of cosplayers and my camera happen to be dead. COD-ed a wig with Synjie too! Hope your voice gets better! :3

At around 3pm, met up with Arisa to collect the wig i bought from her. She also gave me her limited edition (fuiyohh!) magnet coscard and one normal coscard! Lucky maxx! :D

Had lunch at a small restaurant nearby with sis. And then went home at around 5pm.

Day 2 seems to be less interesting loh. Nothing much to do. D:

Here are some more pics to lessen the walloftext!

















CF tickets! Which splits Coffy the mascot in half! Very creative idea. :)

















Coscards i got from CF this time! 2 from Arisa, 1 from Hex and 1 from Haru! :D

















Love parcel from twinneh lololol! Nah, she didn't give me the diamond lash, i ordered it from her. xD
And a Hello Kitty with a random but cute penguin key chain aaaaaaallll the way from Nihon desu! I haz such an awesome twinneh! *proud*

















Annnndd the state of my bed after unpacking everything orz.

Also! A pic of my cosplays for CF this year! :D





















 Mayuri Shiina from Steins; Gate! Same as AFA. Just that this time no Okarin lol! xD
Absolutely love cosplaying as Mayushii! 





















 Mayoi Hachikuji from Bakemonogatari. Pic credits to Megat! Thanks alot! :D And cropped by me.
ARGH! Now i know how hard is it to act like a loli! Shall re-do her next time! WITH my forgotten headband and bracelet.

Anyways, this year's CF was tbh, really disappointing. :C Yes, the event area was larger compared to last year's which was held in Times Square but the thing is that, the oh-so-awesome peeps of the KLCC department was in the way! Restricting us event-goer's freedom in walking around etc! I see a lot of peepol blaming it on the CF committee but they aren't the ones to be blame. BLAME THE MEN IN BLACK AKA KLCC MANAGEMENT PEEPS. D8<

Aiyah actually can't blame them loh, they're just doing their job of annoying  guarding peepol and all. So yeah. No blame no blame.

I know the committees will be working hard to make next year's Comic Fiesta bigger and better! So am really looking forward to next year! :3

2 comments: