Nuffnang

Saturday 5 November 2011

Cosplans for AFA and CF + shopping loot!

Okay, so there's like exactly ONE WEEK to AFA. And it's in Singapore! 8D

It's been like a zillion years since my last visit there! So excited to go back there after so long! Will be staying at Singapore for a 5 days and 4 nights. Two days fully dedicated for AFA! :P

Anyways, i'm here to reveal my cosplans for AFA, as well as CF. Since i'm too poor to afford anymore costumes. And i can't sew! D: Fine, i know some basic sewing skills and i did sew ribbons before but that's not enough! I really really really (x10000000000) wanted to take up sewing classes but i can't as i'm still studying fml! Maybe after SPM? Idk. But for now, i haz to burn hole in wallet to buy costumes. oTL

On to the cosplans! There are 3 days for AFA but i'm only attending day 2 and 3.

Day 2:




















Mayuri Shiina from Steins; Gate.

COME ON! Everybody agrees that Mayuri is super kyut! What drove me to cosplay her is cuz she's not only cute, but she's a caring and lovely person! And sort of a peacemaker. :) Plus her costume is simple and airy.

Day 3:




















Mayoi Hachikuji from Bakemonogatari.

AWW AIN'T SHE CUTE?! It seems like i have a liking for cute characters. :P
I kinda like the Bakemonogatari series because it's not those lovey dovey and fighting type. More subtle yet mysterious. And Mayoi is one of my favorite characters from the series. :)
And her school bag is so goddamn cute OMG! Plus her costume is pretty much airy too.

Oh! Here are some pics of the stuff i just got from my taobao and local shopping spree. :)

















The huge box which contains all the stuff i bought! OAO

















Opened! Look at all the parcels stuffed into it! :O

















And the state of my bed after opening everything lololol! xD





















My Mayuri dress! <3 It came a little too long so it needs to be altered. And the hat is too small to be worn if i were to wear a wig. GAHH! Shall do some altering to that too.






















My Mayoi dress! <3 Didn;t bought this from taobao though. It was locally tailored by Kikyo, a well-kn-own tailor for cosplay costumes. Love the cherry at the bottom! It was painted on but i was hoping that it would be sewn on. ;__; Shall re-edit it in future by myself!





















Annnd lastly, my Mayoi bag! 8D It was locally tailored too. By a really awesome tailor Mikano. It turn out quite nice! Though it is a little too big. D: My fault anyway, gave her measurements which are too big. But nevertheless it's super cute! :3

Some other stuff i bought too are Mayoi and Mayuri wigs, black boots and a pocket watch for Mayuri. BUT. Something went wrong... Instead of getting a nice pocket watch, i got these.





















Some random fur tail key chains! D: Was so shocked and mad! I inquired Lumix who helped me order my stuff and she too was shocked. But there's nothing i can do so i had to sell 'em off to get back my money and get a new pocket watch! Luckily Fenix from CF forums bought them once i posted it in the forums. Thanks alot! <3





















Loot i got from Daiso! An angled brush, pink cheek blush, duo eyelash glue,dried mascara reviver, a green bangle for Mayoi and some partial lash! :3 Reviews coming up!

















And also a pair of sunglasses and fake specs from Chictoe Fashion at FB! OMG they're too cute to not buy! Love the ribbon on the top maxx! The shop owner even gave me free pos laju! Thanks dear! <3

Still have some parts of my costumes to complete. Like the small accessories and props etc. Oh, and some wig trimming. *dies* And i have to pack my luggage too gahh! Hope i'll manage to complete them by this friday!

Or last resort, i can always skip school to complete 'em! I mean no one attends school anymore since the holidays are like next week! xD

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Can you please give me the link where can i buy that cute Mayoi bag :D Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'll be selling the one above soon. :D Are you from Malaysia? If you're still interested, do drop be an email. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you buy this all :3?

    ReplyDelete