Nuffnang

Monday 17 October 2011

Moar rants.

Okay, okay. Today i'm gonna do some serious rants, like seriouly serious rants.

'Whutt??'

Fine, you'll understand later.

'Oh, okai!'

Anywaaaaaaay, today, which is monday, 17 th of october marks the LAST WEEK OF MY GODDAMN FINALS BABEHH! I'm so happy that i nearly shed tears of joy wtf. So i've finally made a FULL and COMPLETE list of what imma do after the exams aaaaaall the way till the year end hols. Whoo, this is gonna be long! And thus, the blog title. Geddit now? :3

'*speechless brick'



LIST OF PRODUCTIVE ACTIVITIES TO BE DONE BY END OF 2011.

1) Practice make up!
- Oh yes this is a must! I srsly don't wanna fail the way i did during Animangaki. :/
And and imma going for AFA too! Won't wanna look shitty in such a big event with so many people right?


2) Loose weight and gain abs! Wtf.
- This can be included in my lifetime to-do list orz. Yes, have been trying to loose weight since godknowswhen. I wanna fit in more nicer clothes which are obviously not available in my size. Even they have nice ones that fit me, they usually cost like what RM59 per top? I admit i'm a real cheapskate and i try my best clothes which are nice and affordable, like clothes you buy online. ;__; also i do wanna look good in my cosplay right? :) for this year, my goal is to loose around 2kg. If i manage to loose more, BETTER!


3) Complete missing parts of costumes for AFA!
- SHIT. Almost forgot weih! I still has to gather the remaining accessories for my cosplans for AFA! Have only like 2 weeks and a few days to do that after exams! Damn, must not procrastinate anymore! Imma lazy ass what to do? :/ ps, plans for AFA will be revealed real soon hohoho! :D


4) Do revision on Form 4 chapters. oTL
- Most dreaded one. :/ i mean i'm very unsatisfied with my results this year. Most of it is my fault anyway, being such a lazy ass. I can't afford to fool around anymore next year. 'It'll be the exam that will determine you future, dear.' says dad. Even thinking of it is making me so stress. Can't be lazy anymore next year. But first i have to get my Form 4 chapters completely understandable if imma move on to Form 5. Srsly, i admit there Re some stuff i still don't get. /shamelsslyadmits thats why imma use this hols to get those right so i won't suffer so much next year. :/


5) Sort out cosplay plan for 2012!
- Ahh, this one paling troublesome. Having SPM next year so gotta refrain from having plans starting from mid of october to Around beginning of december. Means no AFA next year sighss. Hopefully can make it in time for CF though! Will also be having plans with mai pic and mai twinnie. <3 ohh imagine all the money man! But thats my hobby so i gotta work hard for it despite being such a lazy ass... 6) Earn okane.
- GAHH. This one pun susah. If i no money, how to buy costumes how to buy nais clothes how to buy cosmetics how to buy contact lens orz orz orz... I gotta earn some money man! Idk how, but i MUST! For the sake of all those things i mentioned! Maybe i'll get a job. Or or maybe i can open some batch for pre orders or something? Hmm. Must try to earn at least 100 bucks this year! Goal set.


7) Hang out with friends more often.
- Wait. Go out = spend money... NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! /criesfountainoftears T__T
Why do everything i do involves money? Shit! But srsly, i gotta hang out with my peeps more often. I mean if i COULD, that is. I don't wanna be a social outcast among my friends. ): goal for this task: hang out with 3 different groups by this year lol. Yesh, i ish friendly thats why i haz many kawans ehehehe. :3 i mean, i got classmates, ex-classmates who not gang with my current classmates so need separate outing lolololol, tuition friends. Orz money sure gone instantly sighs. ):


8) Go on a freaking anime marathon! 8D
- Hmm, sounds familiar? Looooooool! Confirm start after exam! :P


9) Complete plan and stuff for CF.
- Actually if i complete the task for AFA, then this one might be considered complete adi LOL. Yeah, poor ppl like me can't afford extra plans so all i can is recycle my AFA plan. Oh yeah! Gotta go get mock tickets for CF for sis and i before it solds out. D:


10) Comb and maintain wigs. ;__;
- I have neglected my wigs for as long as... Okay, quite long actually. And i'm sure most if them are prolly tangled and out of shape by now. D: /ishbadowner since i have 'so much' free time, i shall take them all out and give 'em a good brush. :) come to think of it, i think my luka wig is kinda tangled too. Luckily i ordered wig sprays from Yuki already.


Sooooo i guess that's all! Looks easy to complete at first but the more i think of it, the more i feel the workload lol! xD will be constantly updating bout the progress and completion of my to-do list! I'll make sure to have them completed! /firesup *w*

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

And now i need to catch some z's for my modern maths and bm paper tmr orz orz...

No comments:

Post a Comment